BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas to All!

Hello? (tap, tap) Is this thing on?

Well, since I haven't posted a single thing on here in 10 long months I realize there is an excellent chance that I'm talking to myself here, but regardless I wanted to tell all you wonderful folks (listening or not) merry Christmas and a happy new year!

The game room has grown quite a bit this year and I've had several ideas for posts, even have one in the draft holster at 99% complete for the last several months, but work and life obligations combined with my chronically lethargic demeanor to inadvertently put the blog on hold. I'd like to think I will post again, as I do quite enjoy it, but calendars don't lie. And I can't risk my previous post potentially being the final one with that big goofy picture of me in front of the Canyon Bomber. So in the event that I continue my non-posting ways I wanted to take this opportunity to tell everyone thanks for taking the time to read over my little blog every now and then (back when I updated it on a semi-regular basis). I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Merry Christmas and good night.


Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

8 comments:

gnome said...

Happy holidays oh dear Madplanet!

MadPlanet said...

Happy holidays friend Gnome! Thanks for your comments here and the enjoyable reads over at RT and the Lair. Have a great 2013!

Mik said...

Such a wonderful room!

Happy new year MP, hope to read you again soon!

MadPlanet said...

Thanks Mik! I went in there one evening and Mrs. MP had covered the games with her various Christmas decorations. She had Christmas lights around the Turbo too but I forgot to turn them on before I took the pic. Thanks for taking the time to comment here and I hope to read you again soon as well over at the VGG. Happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Mrs Fallguy and I were just admiring the Christmas decorations

MadPlanet said...

Hey Fallguy! Been so long since my last post your tag expired eh? Yeah Mrs. MP has no shortage of Christmas decorations. Or Halloween either for that matter. Basically if it is a holiday season there is virtually no horizontal surface around here that remains without a season-appropriate decor of some sort.

Arcade Puppy said...

Don't give up blogging - we're still out here, and we love reading your updates!!

Live the arcade dream!

MadPlanet said...

Hey thanks a lot Arcade Puppy! Nice 2600 S.I. profile pic BTW - great box art.

As a matter of fact I just recently acquired a couple of nice new (new to me anyway - they are over 20 years old) items that I sure do feel like featuring. And now that I'm over the latest hump at work I just might do that very soon. So stay tuned!