BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Uncharted 3 out November 2011

I didn't catch the VGA show last night, but one of the high points for me would have been the release of the full trailer for the upcoming game Uncharted 3. Along with Arkham City, Uncharted 3 is one of my most anticipated titles. I loved the first two games and I'm sure I will love the third one too. Uncharted 3 is scheduled to be released November 1, 2011. Here's the trailer.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

3 comments:

Fallguy40 said...

U3 should be a great game though I wonder what they can do to keep the formula fresh. U2 set the bar pretty high with both single player and multiplayer experiences.

MadPlanet said...

Agreed. I expect U3 will be more of what we saw in U2 with a different tale behind it - and that is fine with me. Other thsn maybe tightening up the mechanic of picking up guns a little (sometimes was a little difficult especislly if more thsn 2 gun were right next to each other) U2 was pretty much a perfect gsme as far as I'm concerned. Oh - one other thing they could hsve added for me is make the siege mode unending and allow you to play it solo if you wsnt to.

MadPlanet said...

Dang I hate typing on this little netbook keyboard. I keep hitting 'S' when I mean to hit 'A'...