BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Four Bright Buttons and Two Joysticks!

Some guy in Houston is selling a Neo Geo cabinet with a 100 game board installed on Craigslist for $400 and any time I see a real arcade cab going for less than $500 somewhere I always have to think it over. Haven't ever pulled the trigger yet, but always think it over.

But as is often the case, the starting point of my stroll through the gaming forest is not the real subject of my post. I was googling this 100-game multiboard that I'd never heard of and stumbled across this video tribute to the Neo Geo from ScrewAttack's Keith Apicary. I don't know anything about ScrewAttack, but I dig the video - check it out.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

4 comments:

Fallguy40 said...

Sweet video! I say buy it. $400 sounds reasonable.

MadPlanet said...

I thought it was a decent price too the only thing is that those Neo Geo games are pretty much perfectly emulated on the MAME cab - so I would basically just be paying for the experience of having the real cab. If it was $100 then yeah, but $400? Watching that video almost had me sold though! That Craigslist guy should put a link to it in his ad.

MadPlanet said...

I just watched the video again. That damn thing is gonna make me buy it!

MadPlanet said...

They just added a Neo Geo MVS to the list of games at the Houston Arcade Expo too. It's just around the corner!