BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Portable Arcade Cabinet for Enduro Racing

Wanted to share this video I found tonight on Game Set Watch in case you guys hadn't seen it yet.

Brazilian artist Rafael MSP made a very nice sit-down arcade-style driving cabinet built around the Atari 2600 game Enduro. Enduro!  I thought that was pretty wild. And as if that isn't impressive enough - he built it so that it would be portable. So now if he's ever in the mood for some Enduro on the go he just opens up the swanky custom Atari Enduro briefcase and pulls out the pieces like an old-school Iron Man unpacking his armor.

I thought it was pretty darn impressive and cool. Of course it makes me feel kind of bad about myself since he built all that to play Enduro racing and I don't even really want to get off my ass to go to the kitchen and get a Dr. Pepper.  And I'm thirsty.

Check it out:

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

2 comments:

gnome said...

Now, that's a mighty impressive set of skills. Lovely video!

MadPlanet said...

agreed - nice handiwork on both the cab and the video montage. Makes me want to build something - if I only had the skills that is...