BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Tweet Tweet...

Well I certainly haven't been updating the ol' Gameroom blog regularly in quite a while, but if you are one of those select few that like to follow the road less traveled and find yourself reading this - greetings!

Friend and reader FallGuy40 convinced me to join the Twitterverse a couple of months ago and I've certainly discovered it is a heckuva lot easier to tweet 140 characters than to cook up a full-blown blog post so I do it with alarming frequency. Over there I also enjoy chatting about non-gaming interests as well such as science fiction, horror movies, comic books, gadgets, etc.

So if you would care to participate in my particular brand of Twitter nonsense please check me out at https://twitter.com/madplanet69 and follow me @MadPlanet69. I look forward to hearing from you.

Oh, and I DO still plan on posting here on the blog from time to time as well - so check back every so often will you? Thanks!

- MadPlanet

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

2 comments:

Mik said...

Sure I will :) Happy new year MP!

MadPlanet said...

Thanks, and a happy new year back to you Mik! Hope to talk to you more soon!